Monday, February 08, 2010

I quit.

A lot of people are like, obsessed with Glee right now.

And that's not surprising at all.

That's 'cause Glee is good. Oh hell yeah it is. Great cast, great songs, great plot. Mm yeah.

The internet connection is acting really gay right now, and I can't stand it. Seriously annoying. It's like you need to do things, but it just won't let you. Sad.


It's the fifth night of our pertaruhan yang bodoh, and I'm quitting. I kid you not. Yes, I quit. Now everybody's commenting on my status (I can tell 'cause hotmail keeps popping up telling me "1 message received"), telling me how I epic failed and am going to suffer an epic forfeit.

I don't mind, actually. Isn't that where the fun comes in?

I sure hope they don't make me do something beyond my limit of stupidity though. Hmm.


Had to write some things about "School hours should be shorter. Discuss," during English today.

Personally, I don't think school hours should be shorter. I think there should be less school days. If I were to go to school, I'd rather do it all day, then have more days where I don't have to show up at all. I'd like to wake up later, thank you very much.

Watched this documentary on the Channeled Scablands during Geog today. Had to stop halfway during an epic cliffhanger (literally. There was this guy with a pickaxe chipping off the side of a massive glacier in Iceland), 'cause Ms Chua's laptop ran out of battery.

So sad.

It was actually quite interesting (don't let my constant nodding off to sleep deceive you).


Speaking of sleep, I'm feeling rather sleepy right now, so better be off.

Adieu.


P.S. I ain't scared of no forfeit. Bring it ON. (Does it make me sound like I have no shame? I'm not shameless though.)

P.P.S. Yeah, I totally plagiarised Ghostbusters in my last postscript.



No comments: