Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bruneians are gay.

Just got back from the Grand Hyatt, and man, I'm full to the point of bursting.

Like Insan and Wan Shen say, we only get to eat amazingly good food like this for free once a year, so better make the most of it before going back to hostel food.

Attempted to try food from every table with Wan Shen, but I kinda gave up after my fifth round. Struggled to finish off the beef. Super hard to chew, The guys didn't really help either, 'cause Insan was making "om nom nom" and other eating sound effects, Faiz was making the "paedophile face" and weird comments about me eating Yos (highly disturbing), and Wan Shen was just staring at me failing.

Seriously fun. Brunei National Day rocks. Beyond awesome.

Verdict: Hyatt food is still brilliant, and the Bruneian guys are all gay (except maybe Wan Shen, 'cause he's not old enough for that yet).

Hey, pics are already up on Facebook. That was fast. Fatinn sure is efficient.

ACE, Math (test which I screwed up really badly let's not talk about it), non-existent Malay and English was surprisingly over before I knew it. It's like my Wednesday just flashed past. Interesting.

Going to have to read up for our Bio quiz tomorrow.

Wish me luck and no screwing up this time.

Adieu.


P.S. I'm so full, I don't think I'll be able to eat tomorrow.

P.P.S. After a year and three months, I finally know the lyrics to Singapore's national anthem. Cool.

P.P.P.S. Didn't post yesterday 'cause of the internet breakdown. Could've died without the internet. I heard Adithya was so desperate he tried out different floors, three LAN cables and other things like that.

P.P.P.P.S. Spent an hour of yesterday's study time talking about "Why did the chicken cross the road?" Now we've got an epic performance in plan for Talentsearch.

No comments: