Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Pertaruhan yang bodoh II.

To be honest with you, I was feeling quite depressed earlier on.

Muse is performing in Singapore tonight, and I'm stuck here. I'm pretty okay with that now, I guess. It's not like they won't be coming ever again, right?

Though it does feel kinda awful knowing I'm missing out on some Muse awesomeness. But what to do?


It's near midnight as I type this. Cool.

There's nothing much worth talking about during school today, 'cept during our non-existent Malay class when we made another stupidly ridiculous bet.

Rules are pretty simple, but full of loopholes. I don't intend to cheat though, it's more fun to do it the proper way (and not cheat, unlike some people, who cheated).

And what makes this thing fun is that it's a mass thing. We've got at least seven or eight people playing (which is sorta epic).

I can't say much here, 'cause that's not allowed. But it is awesome, and I'll tell you that.


Was extremely unproductive during study time tonight. In fact, the most unproductive we've ever been.

Spent our time talking about exceedingly random things, like India, racism, temples in India, our confusing Geog notes (the slides jump everywhere and hardly make sense), traffic in India, our ridiculous bet, K.T. chasing buses in India, teachers, cheap Indian cars that catch fire from time to time, height, average height amongst Indians, how you get all the ladies if you're a Korean guy, the Taj Mahal, et cetera et cetera.


Managed to get past the eight hundredth page of LotR this afternoon. Mm yeah. Aragorn still owns.

Okay, going off now.

Adieu.


P.S. Racist communities are failed.


No comments: