Saturday, February 13, 2010

Responsibility.

I'm waiting for dinner now, and it's the only time of (relative) peace and quiet I've had all day.

Woke up to my brother complaining like an old woman about how I wouldn't wake up at a completely unreasonable hour (seven in the morning. I wake up around there on a school day, man) to listen to him talk on and on and on about God knows what.

Got dragged around by my mum around town after that, 'cause she knows almost all my shirts are black, and there's no way I'm wearing black for Chinese New Year.

Anyway, took the MRT to Changi yesterday, with Nick, Yee Rou and Wan Shen (whose parents would've killed Nick and I if anything happened to them on the way).

Somehow made it back here, despite all the credit card verification trouble, constantly losing Wan Shen (whoops) and two ladies who sat next to me who seriously wouldn't stop talking throughout the entire flight (I was okay with that, actually, 'cause I had my awesome earphones with me).

Slept almost the entire flight away. I like window seats 'cause you can lean against the side to sleep, but my window seat got taken, so too bad. Had to lean against the armrest and was woken up every time someone squeezed past.

Packed flight. No like it.

Some parts of our Chinese New Year celebration thing yesterday were funny, like the ambition cross talk thing by the Chinese scholars which was awesome. Had to rely on subtitles though, 'cause it was in Chinese (besides the obvious).

Oh, and somehow had the most fun Malay class ever yesterday. Played some pictionary/charades thing with our peribahasa selection. Now that was weird.

Tried to talk Mr Wong out of Physics, but failed.

Stole pizza from 07 afterwards.

Okay, CNY dinner's here.

See you guys.

P.S. I LOVE CNY.

No comments: