Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Typo.

Managed to borrow Kelvin's copy of the Math Ass. A question paper ('cause you know, I lost mine and all).

CNY is in less than five days, and I'm going back Friday night to celebrate (ang paus and good food, here I come).

I love Chinese New Year. Seriously. I absolutely love it. There's nothing more awesome than CNY songs, the food (especially those awfully cute, bite-sized versions of mandarin oranges), the everything. Mm yeah.

It would be great to be able to stay longer, but we've gotta make do with what we have.


Physics was awesome today. Mr Wong owns, man. He keeps referring to Ryan as the future President of Hong Kong (which may or may not happen, more likely not, but who knows?), and that's just epic.

Did some kinematics stuff, and some weird mock MCQ quiz.

And yes, the answer is always either 'C' or "jirou". (I kid, but it's funnier that way.)


Went to the lab for Chem. Managed to survive two hours of going through our prac, ionisation energy and electron affinity without falling asleep.

Math somehow sped past, although I can't really remember anything(something about numbers, I think. Oh yeah, definitely).

Study time verdict: KT is pro, man.
He's like, "Kyeong is pro," and "Chenglei is pro," (this China guy we were trying to hook MJ up with) then "Joshua (Park) is pro" for strange reasons. I don't know what his definition of pro is, but I'm thinking something along the lines of "dudes who get all the chicks of their nationality or something like that". I'm not exactly sure, it's just a theory.

Then he started calling Insan pro for "doing Math", so I'm a bit confused at the moment. (He later changed his mind though. Now it's "Insan's a failure".)

But seriously though, KT is funneh.


It's been seriously humid lately. Don't like it. Should rain more often.

I miss Brunei rain. The ones that last an entire day and still have some to spare the following day. When it rains back home, it doesn't smell all funny. I love Brunei rain.

Heck, it hardly rains here.

No fun.


Okay, better go now. Have clothes to fold, and LotR to read.

Arrivederci.


P.S. No, I am not a guy.

No comments: