Friday, February 05, 2010

Facebook fail.

Term 1 week 5 is over, and I starting to think we've gotten some pretty awesome teachers.

We told our Physics teacher that our Math teacher told us "your mum is a woman", and he went, "That's not necessarily the case. I can show you a video."

It's entirely epic. Mr Wong is all about showing us seriously random videos in class just for the sake of it (and somehow relating them to Physics), but honestly, what video? The one about the pregnant man? The woman who had a sex change but decided to keep her uterus so she could have babies 'cause her wife wasn't able to? I wonder.

I like Physics. (Which doesn't mean I'm good at it. I just like it. Makes more sense than Chem, at least.)


Thought we were going to finally get some things done during CCA today, but apparently the video files were in some weird format, so we couldn't import them into iMovie.

Gave up eventually (and ended up watching TMNT with the new people). The photo group (excluding a bunch of Year 2s who were too lazy to go) went off on some field trip somewhere.

Hopefully we get the video files sorted out soon, 'cause I don't want us to seem lazy and unproductive.


It's the third day of our bet, and nobody's forgotten to tag yet. I'm starting to have doubts. This may last for a long, long time, man.


Spent my Friday night reading LotR. I've got a hundred and seventy pages to go as of this moment. I love all the epic scenes, like the one where Éowyn goes, "But no living man am I!" and stabs King of the Nâzgul in the face (now that's what I call "in your face". Literally).


All right, going back to Gondor now.


P.S. Aragorn FTW. Still.

P.P.S. It's funny how people mistake me for being in the choir or orchestra just 'cause we wear black shirts for Media too. (I'm actually cool with that. Managed to sneak away a slice of pizza from the choir dressed like that.)

P.P.P.S. The answer to the Physics prac question "Give two reasons for the difference between your results and the theoretical value" is pretty simple. One: Inaccuracy. Two: Retardation.


No comments: