Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Chupa Chups

What is up, blogosphere? (I asked KT this earlier this evening, and he simply looked up at the ceiling and shrugged. KT is pro, man.)

Since MJ asked, I'mma post tonight (actually would've done it anyway, just had to find the time to).

Nothing much to say of the past few days, 'cause all I did was practically just eat, sleep, visit people, eat some more then sleep some more and on and on. I feel appalled at myself for eating so much. It's a good thing I came back here, or else I'd have put on a huge load of weight if I carried on gorging myself like that.

But hey, what can I say? It is good food, after all.


Anyway, had school today (that's why Yee Rou, Wan Shen, Nick and I boarded a flight here last night. Wanted to take a detour flight to Canada, but decided against it).

ACE was titled "Mixed Signals", which was pretty misleading, in my opinion. If they wanted to teach us "polite" body language they should've just said so. Real "mixed signals" are all about the interpretation of body language to see if someone is lying, and if we were to use so called "acceptable" body language even when we felt the complete opposite, we'd be sending mixed signals, which kinda defeats the purpose of the failed title "Mixed Signals", since what we end up signaling will totally mess up our brain.

It was pretty failed.

Speaking of body language, I was halfway through this book my dad bought (I've been wanting it since it came out last year) before I left home. Didn't really want to bring it back ('Why Men Want Sex and Woman Want Love' is a great book, but you know, it'd be weird if I read it at school), so I left it half unread at home.

But I digress.

Discussed many strange things (normal to us people who take Malay though) during our non-existent Malay class in the canteen. Attracted a huge crowed, 'cause we were talking about some things Insan did and was supposed to do but didn't have the guts to in the end. Dared him during dinner, and now if he does it tomorrow I have to do whatever forfeit he wants (limited to my extent of embarrassment though).

We'll see. It's bound to be interesting.

The drinks stall was giving out lollipop-filled angpaus today, so a lot of people were walking around with lollipop sticks in their mouths.

I love lollipops (had this strange addiction to them once in MS).

Ah, Chupa Chups. The pleasure of sucking. There's nothing wrong with that unless you think wrong.

Stayed back to show up for that SLI (Student Leaders Investiture) thing, 'cause I promised Aisyah I would (ended up leaving an hour or so into the thing with Woan Chyi, 'cause we were just sitting there and not doing anything at all, so no point anyway).

Finished up our group's Cyber Wellness booth proposal in like, less than an hour (which was surprisingly productive and ended up being quite awesome). Managed to dismiss all the completely crap ideas and come up with something that might actually work.


Okay, going off to do Bio now, 'cause our leaf scrapbook taxonomy thing is due (preferably) Friday, and I gotta go do some classifying and scrapbooking (the scrapbooking should be fun. Kelvin's been obsessed over this project since our trip to the Botanic Gardens, and he's making me feel rather unproductive).


Adieu.


P.S. Why do we hardly ever hear the words "no" and "homework" used in the same sentence any more? It's so sad.



No comments: