Thursday, February 11, 2010

Smart casual.

Trying to pack for tomorrow, but I'm at quite a loss right now.

It seems as if I don't have much to bring, 'cept a few clothes and myself (brain included).

Hmm. Don't want to forget anything.

Being distracted now (well duhh, since I'm here typing all this out) and reading my blog archives. I miss MS, and our old class motto (3R: we rock, we rule, we recycle).

Sometimes, all of it just feels like a really good dream, you know. Something purely awesome that happened in my life that I can't ever bring back 'cause it's over. If I didn't write back then, all those ups and downs and lame jokes would probably have disappeared in a few years' time.

Honestly, I miss 2008. Good times, good times.


Anyway, went to the lab for our Bio prac today. Was pretty fun, I guess, 'cause we got to look at leaves again (there's just something about me and leaves; they make me high, ever since that trip to the Botanic Gardens two weeks ago).

Handed in my prac just in time to return to our classroom for Geog. Ms Chua let us continue watching that Channeled Scablands documentary (which was seriously intriguing, and no I'm not being sarcastic).

I think it's pretty cool, the way the geologists of old came up with all those explanations and stuff like that based on "years of observations" (which here means "wasting half their lives peering at rocks and rock structures") and how they were trying to make it sound like some cheap suspense movie. I liked it.

Then spent our hour of break scrubbing the floor outside 06, 'cause apparently we left this huge mess of paint on the concrete (and got complained about).

Managed to get a bottle of acetone from one of the Chem labs downstairs, which made our lives so much easier (turpentine isn't as effective). The colour's still there, but at least it's all faded and way less obvious now.

Oh, and we probably won't get cancer from the acetone, 'cause I checked (I feel paranoid now) and it apparently isn't carcinogenic, so we probably won't be able to sue the school, like what Ryan apparently wants to do.


Came up with the strangest attire ever during study time. Now Insan, Adithya, KT and Colin plan to wear a tuxedo with beach shorts, a bow tie, pink shower cap, monocle, scarf, high heel (just one side), sock and slipper, cape, and go around on skateboards wielding sticks of Pocky as "Pockyman" on the first day of school after the March holidays. (I think I might have left some things out, but whatever.)

Interesting.

I really hope I can get it all down on tape, 'cause they do seem pretty serious about it.

All right, better go now.

Night.


P.S. My mum is awesome.

No comments: