Thursday, February 04, 2010

"Your mum is a woman."

I've definitely said this before, but I'll say it again: The internet connection here is faulty.

Okay, I'm over it now.


It's the second day of the pertaruhan yang bodoh II, and it's going pretty well, I have to admit. Nobody's quitting yet. So far.

Actually did something during study time today, albeit very little. Managed to finish off Physics ass. 2, thanks to Kelvin. It takes a pretty long time for my brain to boot up, then there's the processing and functioning and all that jazz.

Speaking of functions, our Math teacher said a very interesting thing in class today. He was in the middle of talking about functions, when he went, "Putting x < ∞ is like saying... your mum is a woman."

Then we all just stared at him for a second or two before laughing our asses off. Wow, how is he so sure my mum's a woman? (Mum, if you're reading this, you know I'm kidding. I do know for a fact that you're a woman.)

Now that was seriously epic.


Did angiosperms and endosperms in Bio. Ryan extended our "ten minute break" to at least twenty by engaging Mr Lee in a long discussion about the proper use of the term 'bryophyte' in taxonomy. Thank you Ryan.


I like Geog class. It's fun. Ms Chua apparently thinks our class is "very good", 'cause we like to disagree with almost everything everybody else says, and talk about a certain matter for like, ages. In short (pun not intended) be extremely longwinded.

And we're kinda lame too, at times. I don't know how she puts up with us, not to mention like us.


Better go off now. Feeling rather sleepy.

Night.

No comments: