Wednesday, September 10, 2008

10-09-08

Quick, quick! Let's see if I can do a post in less than five minutes!

School was boring, got my subject form back from our replacement form teacher 'cause my mum wants me to take POA so I unfortunately have no choice but to take nine awful subjects.

Geo teacher is retiring soon (finally) and she's been giving us a bad last impression. I don't want to remember her as the moody looks-like-she's-gonna-cry teacher but as the one who urm... gave us stuff and free time.

Ms Anne finally listened to my advice and locked the boys out of the reading room (and Syaz too, sorry, forgot you had to go to the staffroom) because they're always late.

Heh heh. Our English teacher last year, Mr Perry, always liked my idea but was too nice to actually do it.

Two minutes. Tick tock. I need to learn how to type faster.

After Science extra, where I kept suggesting stupid answers to 'cher Sufy, I followed my cousin to his house because I didn't have transport.

He knows how to iron clothes. XD
Such a good boy.

Then after I got home, I didn't have a chance to do anything related to school other than pack my bag for tomorrow because we had to visit someone's house who's getting married.

Never even seen them before, but all the best.

Weddings. 

Urm, my five minutes is up.

Time flashes by so fast.

Bet a lot of people didn't notice today's date.

10-09-08.

Lawa?

Of course.

No comments: