Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Grammatical Error #101

My class has a blog. I still have no comment about it.

Sometimes, people may find me unusually quiet, because as they say, if you've got nothing nice to say then don't say it at all. 
Although I may just not be in the mood to talk.

I think something's wrong with me. My English is deteriorating. I find it hard to come up with words, use the right tense and my spelling sucks more than ever.
Why?
What's happening to me?
I'm terribly worried.

Maybe it's the whole, Malay-English thing. It's either I give up speaking in Malay, or put up with terrible grammatical mistakes. 

...Screw.

I think in English, mainly. Some people think that it's most likely for you to think in your mother tongue (in my case, Hokkien), but I'm not so sure about that. 
English is my main language, forever and more. Don't worry, I won't ditch you. =)

The Chinese of my class are finding it a bit hard, not drinking all morning. But we cannot complain, because we know you guys (Muslims) have to keep it that way all day until sungkai time. 
Not eating is fine, but we don't eat sahur. Our classmates keep telling us it's all right to eat and drink in front of them, but it just doesn't feel right, somehow. 

I should really go and do my Science PMB book (pink, I might add) before our next Science class in order to avoid embarrassment. It sucks when a teacher asks you for the answer to the question you haven't answered yet.

Our History PMB book is pink.
Our IRK PMB book is pink.
And so is our Science.

Coincidence? I don't know.

No comments: