Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A picture says a thousand words.

Pic is of my mum's friend's Chihuahua, my brother, and his new girlfriend (funny story, really).
If you think it's cute, please raise your hand because I think you guys have forgotten about my tagboard. 

So far, I've read only Science, and two-thirds of Geo.
I know I'm doomed. 

Actually, I don't have to sit for PMB 'cause of the S'pore thing, but I'm being nice (and I don't want to feel like I've wasted the whole year doing revision and not actually sit for PMB).

If tomorrow was Raya, I'd write about it, but it's not. So instead, I'll stay up with my monkey and watch House on AXN. Wheee. I love House.

Oh well.

My uncle came back yesterday and I waited for him till past midnight so I could unlock the door. He was talking about how he didn't understand a thing and how he spent so much money and didn't know how much. 
Argh.
I told him it must've been a great experience, spending so much money to watch a sport he has never watched before. He stayed at the same hotel as the Ferrari team. Can you imagine that? I feel all queasy just being in the same country as them, nevertheless the same building.
The luck of some people.
And he laughed it all off.

At least I got a new cap. Forza Ferrari, forever and more.

P.S. Pit crew guy, don't cry. It's okay. It wasn't entirely your fault Ferrari doesn't want to go with the lollipops.

No comments: