Thursday, September 25, 2008

"Cow-culator?"

Since McLaren have so many sponsors...


I want to touch it, even though I'm a Ferrari fan.


I want to burst that tyre. 


Hugo Boss loves Lewis Hamilton, yet screwed up so many things when he visited a few days ago. Can you believe it, the whole street was flooded with these... things of him?


But this made up for it. There were plenty of Kimi's pictures too, 'cause he's a Tag Heuer person (since he drove for McLaren and they have so many sponsors...) Ah. 


I wish Brunei had recycle bins with Elmo and the Cookie Monster on 'em.



Five by five, anyone? I bought two yo-yos instead.

I swear, I did not do this. It was already broken when I got to it.

Oh, and 'cause I couldn't kidnap a monkey from any of Singapore's zoos, I bought one instead. I love my monkey.

No comments: