Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Incompetence.

Before I forget, the assh*le story I found yesterday on Google. 

We're having problems with our new bus driver. He's been picking us up for almost a week now, and still turned into the wrong simpang just now at noon when he was sending us home.

What kind of bus driver has a sense of direction that awful?
I thought they were supposed to be like...oh, I don't know, homing pigeons or something. That sounds superhuman, doesn't it? But meh, look who's talking. The person with absolutely zero sense of direction, me.

At least he doesn't make us wait twenty minutes or so after school for him to pick us up.
Though he likes to let us listen to his radio whether we like it or not.

It renders the iPods we bring into the bus pretty useless.

Now, on with school.

Our replacement form teacher, 'cher Masnur, asked me to take nine subjects. No way, Jose (who?). 

Our (MIB) house is getting on just fine, albeit quite slowly. Cikgu Ramlah says we have to finish it before the holidays, because some important guy is coming to have a look at some things and she's going to show him our traditional houses. Brilliant.

Geo passed by painstakingly slowly.

English was...strange.

You know what about these foreign teachers? Sometimes they act as if we're really dull, stupid people, and if we do just one teeny little thing a bit slower, or are a bit clueless sometimes because they don't like to repeat themselves, they just go off the handle.
I don't like it.
Not that I'm writing this for anyone in particular...
Just want to let you guys know that it sucks. 

IRK was fun, as usual. Cikgu Mahmud is the awesome-est.

Commerce was all right. You guys, stop making life difficult for her (you know who I'm talking about). It's not entirely her fault, and we can get along, if we want to.

I remember you guys hated our previous teacher. And now you say you like her when a new teacher comes. Give her a chance. That's all I'm asking for.

Now I'm going to do my Commerce holiday homework, and prove that you won't die by doing it.

See ya.

No comments: