Thursday, September 04, 2008

Odds.


Isn't Isaac just so cute?

Gotta love him. That's why I'm not going to blame him for not studying today. Well, I haven't started yet, to be honest, but I will try (trying isn't good enough, actually. Julius Caesar never built up the Roman Empire by just thinking about it, he actually went and did it).

But I digress. Nathan and Isaac came over just now (their parents brought them, duhh) and who was it to steal the spotlight? None other than the adorable, charismatic Isaac. 
We call him "Zack-zack".

Whoops, it's past ten already.

Which means: Past my bedtime.

Which (in turn) means: Go brush your teeth and read your 'Calvin and Hobbes' collection.

Yes, I am a big fan of Bill Watterson and Calvin and Hobbes. My collection lacks a few books before I can call it complete, but I guess I can say I'm satisfied with what I have for now. Some are yellowing (bought by my dad when he was...urm...young) and some are new and fresh (bought by yours truly, me).

I have read Calvin and Hobbes every night before I go to sleep without fail for at least seven years now. I don't get tired of the jokes, the pictures, the illustrations, the big words, the comic strip itself as a whole because it's so damn awesome.
And guess what?
I don't intend to stop.

School: Nothing much to talk about.

P.S. I think I like 'Blackadder'.

Adieu. 

No comments: