Friday, September 19, 2008

Strings.

Screw junk mail.

Oh screw, I just remembered the History pink PMB book! And I thought I was free from homework (and pink books) when I finished my Science. 

My guitar strings need changing. Again. I just changed them a week ago. And guess what happened? I was sitting here at my computer yesterday and my D string went SNAP. God. Why? Why do you do this to me? 

At least I know how to change my strings by myself now, so I guess it's not a big deal.

I guess.

It's going to be a long night. I better start now, if I want to be finished by bedtime.

I know, holiday posts are always a bit dull.

Believe it or not, school brightens up my life slightly. Even though we get loads of homework and stuff. 

I miss you guys.

Sincerely, 
me.


Edit: I've decided to put off the string-changing till tomorrow. I'm sleepy, and I can't decide whether to use the standard G or the coffee-coloured one (I can't remember the fancy name).

Life is full of decisions.

Would you rather make your own, or have people decide for you?

If people decide for you, you don't have to think of worry that much (says the indecisive person).

If you make your own decisions, you get the freedom of doing what you want but not necessarily make the right decision.

*sigh*

No comments: