Monday, September 01, 2008

Must not fall asleep.

I think, if I were to sum up our new Commerce teacher in three words, they would be: stressed, insecure, and  emotionally unstable.

We don't hate her, but it would be a lot better if she'd just stand up for herself and not be so worried about what her HoD says.
She's got the potential to be a well-liked teacher, but she's just gotta chill first.

If she ever reads this, I'm sorry for...well, I'm not sure, really, but I'm sorry.


The cool thing about having your PE teacher as your form teacher means you can check out your class qualifying results during PE in the air-conditioned PE staffroom. 
Fazrul dropped to fifth place. He kind of spent the rest of the day a bit moody and unhappy, 'cause he got beaten by Ziyah, Sil Suan, Zal, and most importantly, me (yes, I'm so evil).
If my memory doesn't fail me, Steph got sixth, Syaz got ninth, Baoxin got thirteenth.

So far, any improvements?
No. We all dropped loads in every single subject. We're doomed. Yay.

Today, I bought food from the canteen for the last time this month, because Ramadhan starts tomorrow and it's not decent to eat in school in front of fasting people.

It's September already (duhh). 'Brisingr' is out on the thirtieth. 
Wake me up when September ends. 

...Yeah, I still use that lame, outdated joke.

As Fatehah puts it, the day of judgement is near.

PMB. 

'Cher Sufy claims that it wouldn't "feel right" if we didn't complete the pink PMB book before the holidays, so we have to have extra classes (again). She's seriously panicking more than we are. 
Actually, if we don't do well, we jeapordise our teachers' futures as well as ours. Our results reflect their teaching skills and thus whether they should get fired or not. That's why they worry.
Or maybe they really, really, care for us?
Who knows?
Could be both.

I will study. I will open those textbooks. I will not fall asleep.

Oh yeah.

Selamat berpuasa.

P.S. No swearing, no indecent acts during this Muslim holy month. That's why a lot of people are savouring this day to gossip and swear their hearts out.

...Hmm.

P.P.S. My 3Rs to studying: Read, Revise, Repeat.

3Rs to failing are: Recreation, Rest, Relaxation.
Doesn't it sound so much easier?

No comments: