Saturday, September 06, 2008

Snow is white.

I was writing out lyrics to Coldplay's 'Violet Hill' and somehow wrote "from the rooftops I remember, there was snow... 'black snow'.."

I am so screwed. I mean, where did that come from?

Today = Saturday = School.

School, meh. Reading quiz was hantamed, second half of ceramah was slept through (my brain was on auto-pilot or something, didn't really fall asleep). 

Who told us it was going to be a motivational talk, anyway? Turned out to be a kursus whatever whatever akhlak something (in other words, ceramah agama). Sorry, not interested.

Uneventful as it was (excluding that Ustaz guy who kept telling us we were 'hensem'), I managed to tease Siang Wen about her fear of marriage/commitment, find out that Syazirah reads this...what do you call it? Frog...? Cog...log...bog...blog, yeah, that's it, blog, wake Maz up because she kept falling asleep, and finally, my ass hurt from sitting on that blue plastic chair for four hours straight.

Have you ever wondered why they scold us for arriving late at the Audi (past 7.45 a.m) although the people giving the talk arrive an hour later? 
What's the point of having us there, then?

Oh yeah, to skip Commerce.
All is forgiven.

The European Music Awards are here, if you want to vote, vote here.

I want to watch F1 Spa (no, not that spa, it's a place in Belgium, if I'm not wrong. Short for 'Spa-Francorchamps') qualifying tonight but my dad's taking us out for some Italian food. He won't say what the occasion is, and the restaurant either, but he mentioned 'chocolate ice cream' so I'm game.

There is little hope of my watching this Grand Prix race live because my tuition time has changed from 7.00 p.m-8.30 p.m to 7.30 p.m-9.00 p.m. I used to be able to watch at least half the race... but now, maybe only the last few laps. I feel like weeping.

I want Kimi to win. What has happened to the awesome Iceman, Kimi Raikkonen I used to know? He keeps...not winning. He hasn't won a race since April, and I think he's been juju-ed by Indians ever since he crashed into Adrian Sutil's car (of Force India). 
*sigh*
Don't worry, Kimi. I still have faith in you.

Forza Ferrari.


I introduce to you people, Jamie Scott singing Lily Allen's 'Smile'.



I just adore British artists.

No comments: