Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bananas and brownies.

I'm now browsing the Swatch website, looking for a cool watch. Not that I don't have enough watches at home (too many, in my opinion). It's just that the watch I'm staying faithful to now has a few battery problems: it's flat.

My dad's too lazy to go and get it fixed for me, and I don't own a car and can't (both legally and skill-wise) drive one even if I do. I feel like my other watches are too pretty, new and shiny to become as used and scratched as the one I'm using now, so I guess it's my problem.

I watched the first Singtel Singapore Grand Prix night race qualifying session (and whatever crap you got in its all-so-special name) last night all alone (with my monkey) because it was delayed to midnight (due to football). I watch The Amazing Race Asia alone as well... I feel sad. Stupid night-time screenings. My family have to be in bed by nine, except probably my grandmother (who watches Martin Yan on TV till ten on normal days).

*pouts momentarily*

At least, you know, my monkey doesn't constantly nag at me and make me go and study.

Back to the qualifying. Massa deserves the Championship, to be honest. I promise I won't be disappointed if Kimi doesn't win.

My uncle sent me a text message yesterday. 
"Formula BMW is on (whatever that is) and I can see 75% of the track from my room on the 52nd floor of the hotel. Cool eh?"

I so envy him. He never watches racing, but when we question his sudden interest in motor sport, he doesn't answer or merely shrugs it off.
*sigh* Some people.

I'm skipping tuition so I can watch this historic event. Live. On TV. Probably with my monkey. Alone. Again.

A funny thing about the track is that when the commentator (Steve Slater, if my memory doesn't fail me) mentioned that "this is the fastest part of the track", the asphalt surface had big white letters saying "SLOW" because it was part of the public highway. 
Talk about irony.

Now I must go and cram till my brains ooze out like chocolate pudding.

Mmmmmm....Chocolate pudding.

Not that I'm going to eat my brains, of course.

Adieu.

No comments: