Sunday, September 21, 2008

Isaac = Cute!

I have chosen the coffee-coloured whatever can't remember the name string.

Meh.

I'm gong to S'pore tomorrow on holiday. Rest and relaxation (probably the last I'll ever get) before PMB starts. 25 days.

I need to go pack.

But you know, just to let you know, in case you thought I decided to stop blogging or something.

Oh no, I'd never do that.

It's just three days. 

You guys can cope with that, right?

I know it's boring.

Raya is coming, holidays are filled with textbooks. Like, what's the point of holidays at this point? Oh yeah, I forgot about the other people who don't have a big public exam coming up.

Lucky them.

And those SPN21 guys. They'll never have to go through the terror we call PMB. 

Education system is so unfair.

Sucks.

See you in three days.

No comments: