Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Weird.

I was watching smosh with my dad when my mum came and asked us to get ready for this wedding we had to attend. 

Orchid Garden + sungkai buffet -> an extremely packed lobby.

(You see, 'cher? I did do my Science.)

I'm taking a break from the pink book of doom (I call it that because the binding coil thing keeps giving me scratches everywhere) 'cause I'm not sure whether the pressure of Gas X is "150 mm" or "150 mm + atmospheric pressure".

I skipped school today. Which does not mean I hopped about like a little kid or played with a skipping rope at school. I means I didn't attend class. Not that we had class today. Majlis Khatam, anyone?

I'm sorry I didn't go, Myra. Hahah. Oh, by the way, happy holidays to all of you school folk.
Have fun studying.


So, urm, I digress. Back to the wedding.

Once the first dish (something called "Five Golden Chinese something something") was served, the first performer was announced and she sang really, really loudly. If I went deaf, I'd call my lawyer.
The wedding was just transformed into a karaoke contest for old/middle aged people, my uncle included. 
At least he could actually sing well. (No, I am not biased here.)
And then my mum's cousin took to the stage. He said, "The bride and groom are my brother's brother's brother's oh I can't remember I'm drunk."
He sure was drunk, 'cause he started tossing the microphone up in the air. 
You see, kids? Alcohol is not good for you. That's why we learn this topic in Science. I think.

So we're "related" to both the bride and the groom. 
The bride is my mum's mother's brother's son's daughter and the groom is my mum's father's sworn brother's son's son (?). Something like that.

Aaand...thenwehadtoleaveearlycausemybrotherwasmisbehavingrealbadandwasrunningaroundtheplace.

I wanted to eat the fish. 

I love the fish.

Meh.

Going to continue my Science.

No comments: