Monday, September 15, 2008

Smosh.

Before I write about anything else, I want to congratulate a few people.

Firstly, I want to congratulate Sebastian Vettel for becoming the youngest driver to ever win a Formula One Grand Prix, for winning the Italian Grand Prix, and for being pure awesome.
I also extend my congratulations to Toro Rosso for winning their first race like, ever.

You guys rock! *two thumbs up*

At least if was something that would satisfy the Tifosi (Italian fans) 'cause Toro Rosso is an Italian team, and you know. 

BREAKING NEWS: 'Cher Yati smiled and I think even laughed when Steph asked her a question about ratios. Hmm.

'Neway, last day of third term for many people today. Even 'cher Masnur didn't bother to come. I doubt I'll go to school tomorrow. 
Today's sembahyang hajat wasn't exactly entertaining, if you ask me.

BROKEN NEWS: We were in room A317 when Cikgu Haiseh came and asked us what we were doing. She couldn't even tell if I was non-Muslim or not. Sigh. So she asked us to go to the Audi, and then smiled. Oh God. That's so weird. I rarely see her smile.

I wish teachers would confirm everything beforehand. 
Sometimes what they tell us contradicts what other teachers tell us.
And then they ask us to sort things out for ourselves.
And later scold us when things don't work out.

These people are weird.

By the way, yesterday was Moon Cake Festival day. Jade Rabbit rules!

I'm out.

No comments: