Saturday, September 13, 2008

Mm.

First things first, I need to welcome my friend Stella to the world of (pointless) blogging. Hello, fellow Kimi supporter.

Now... Who wants another epic post about school? *crickets chirp, tumbleweed rolls past*

Right. So (here I am completely ignoring unenthusiastic silence), we started off with the National Anthem... I whistled along while Syaz tried to make Qilah sing. You know, by 7.20 in the morning, the class looked like it was 6.50 a.m on a non-Ramadhan school morning (which means here less than half the class present). But everyone was in class ten minutes later before 'cher Stella walked in for a pretty dull Commerce class (we did petty cash books... Urgh). Pretty amazing, isn't it, how so many people come much later than usual after waking up for sahur? Hm. Meh.

After that, came IRK, then English which was equally dull and boring. No, wait, IRK's waaay better.

After Ms Anne left, I went down for Science with Wani and Zakie. I miss the gang. Puasa equals to shorter break time equals to not getting the chance to meet them. And then, yo, the best bit, 'cher Masnur was there outside Science Lab 3 (I don't know why we changed labs today) and she was holding blue sheets of paper!

Well yeah, I know, blue sheets of paper aren't that amazing and awesome, but at least they were a change from all the pink we get in this school.

So guess what, the papers were our final report sheets. Mmm. I beat Fazrul ( =) ). And urm... My BM stinks big time.

Then we had Science (like duhh). It wasn't brilliant, but at least we had air-conditioning and a nice, caring teacher.

It's okay to be late for History, right?

Since I never did any standardised MOCK paper, I didn't have one to mark during History. Yay.

And so... concludes my epic tale of how boring school was.

P.S. Our MIB house is almost finished. We've just got this gaping gap in our roof.

No comments: