Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Not babbling.

I should do some work.

...Nah.

Then again.... why not?

Make 'cher Sufy happy. Yeah...

Being a non-Muslim during the puasa season isn't easy, actually. Since this is the first day, I keep forgetting about the fact that eating or drinking in public isn't a decent act. 

Hm..meh.

Following my obsession with The Sims 2, let me let you know why I love it. 

Jaydee's back with a new video. Pretty awesome.

I tagged along with my parents to watch 'Money No Enough 2', but it was all sold out, save the front row. Why they didn't book in the first place was a wonder, but oh well. 

So we decided to go shopping. There was completely nothing on my (mental) shopping list, because I'd bought the only thing that was on it a few days ago. A new toothbrush. I don't like hard bristles. Now you know, I brush my teeth with a super soft, fine bristled, Oral-B toothbrush. 

Dental care is vital.
This is why we have dentists.

Like, duhh.

No comments: