Monday, September 08, 2008

Chocolate pudding and ice cream.

Why is everybody into reading 'Twilight' nowadays?

Is it because the movie's due sometime soon, or that one of the E. Lit teachers mentioned it during her briefing?

Either way, I find myself full of curiosity. Meaning, I want to read it as well.

I can still taste that chocolate pudding... The one topped with vanilla ice cream and so gooey on the inside yet the crust was just perfect.

Oh, yeah. Good food, good food. 

Five seconds ago, I solved the mystery of the tapping at my window. It was a bird. 

Anyway, about the Italian restaurant I went to on Saturday night. Lasagna was good, pizza was a bit dry, and my dad loved the lamb shank (a bit barbaric if you ask me, a leg of sheep on your plate. But then again, we eat chicken drumsticks). 

Name was... La R- something, can't remember. Location, somewhere at Muara. 

I'm such a specific person, I know.

'Greensleeves' is a great song. Nobody knows who wrote it, so it's mysterious that way. If I could call it beautiful, I'd do it: It's a beautiful song.

MIB house update: So far (one week, six days) we have a wall, a floor, a door, and a window. We're still figuring out a way to construct a roof though.

I should go and do my Commerce homework now. We're two lessons behind because we keep skipping class. It's not us, it's them. The people who organise all these events. 

'Cher Stella is scary when she's angry.

I was more than devastated when Kimi lost yesterday. He was winning...winning...then he crashed out. Lovely. That's the die-hard racer/brilliant driver/unluckiest person on track I know.

At least now I'm assured he hasn't lost the ability to drive. 

Drive well, Iceman. 

Win at Monza. 

Please.

Forza Ferrari. 

(Massa, you can win too. I support you. =) )

No comments: