Friday, January 30, 2009

Mostly photography.

Better hurry, I'm racing against time. Ten minutes till they cut the internet connection.

I miss these. (Left to right: My Alhambra, my beloved, my dad's bass, my electric, my uncle's super old guitar.)
Surprisingly, I miss CNY a lot now. It's like I'm missing out on all the ang paus and lion dances and good food (though I did bring loads back here).
At my first uncle's house. My fourth uncle is holding my brother in the picture below. Yes, my mum has seven brothers. Have to call them by order of birth.

Oh, and check out the super cute bubbles during our Physics practical on Wednesday.


Media club was fun. Had to go around school during one of the ice-breaking games, looking for things that matched pictures they gave us then taking pictures of the scene right opposite it.
Since most of you guys in Brunei wonder what my school looks like... Up there is the concourse, from the General Office. Down there is the hostel car park.

People talking. Picture was taken from the view of one of the oranges hanging from the trees they put there for CNY outside the hostel gate.
Hostel gate on the right with people on the left. Say hi to the oranges.
And a bit of the path leading towards to hostel from school.
Last but not least, the pizza we ate when it was all over.

Yum. Saved me from hostel food tonight.

No comments: