Saturday, October 31, 2009

Eyebags.

Oh my gee. I am so sick of Chem right now.

Our Chem paper is on Tuesday, so why on earth have I been reading about redox and metals and all that crap all Saturday? I think I might be paranoid.

I really don't want to screw up my Science papers.

Neither do I want to screw up Math.

Or English. That wouldn't be good.

And probably History, too.

In short, I don't want to screw anything up at all.

But seriously, I spent an entire day with my Chem notes, Twitter, Tetris and MouseHunt.

I think there might be a high possibility that I'mma lose my mind sometime sooner or later. Preferably later.

There was this epic-ly awesome thunderstorm during dinner just now. Loved it.


I'm feeling pretty bummed right now. Disappointing qualifying results for Ferrari. Kimi's last race for Ferrari, and he qualifies eleventh while Hamilton's on pole.

Like Stel said, we can wave goodbye to our third place in the Constructor's Championship.

Tomorrow night'll be the last race of the '09 season. Can't say I'm looking forward to it, 'cause I know I won't be able to watch the '10 season on television anyway. It's not quite the same, following the results on live race centres and Twitter.

I wish I could see the new Yas Marina track live, and hear Steve Slater's voice commentating.

Now I feel like I've missed the entire season.

And now I feel severely deprived.

I need to chill, man.

Maybe I should switch to Physics now.

After all, I've got all Monday afternoon to do Chem, right?


No comments: