Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Black Parade Is Dead!

Listening to 'The Black Parade Is Dead!' after buying it way back in January, because sometimes you just need the right moment to start something epic.

And the right moment was when I came back from out and realised that Gerard Way was (and still is) trending on Twitter.

Oh man, that sense of sudden, epic belonging to a group of people around the world who absolutely adore Gerard Way and My Chemical Romance.

My iTunes is now a happy, happy application, with 77 MCR songs. I still don't have the full 'I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love' yet, but that's okay, because the songs are a bit too messy (oh I feel so bad for saying that).

My Chemical Romance. It's funny how many times a year I fall head over heels in love with this band. It's like I know that no matter what, or no matter how my taste in music changes, I know I'll still have MCR to love. It's a great feeling.


Feeling kinda mad at myself at the moment for not accomplishing anything today (but I will after I type out this here post, I promise).

Went to the music room this morning with Fatinn, followed by lunch with Fatinn and Woan Chyi, and then out to the High Comm to like, do stuff.

Watched a movie after that at Cineleisure. 'Just Go With It' is a sweet movie. I'd totally rewatch it, actually, even if it was just for the sake of seeing that guy who plays 'Howard' in Glee talk about sheep for like, two seconds.


Okay, going off now.

Arrivederci.


P.S. Have vlog footage for editing, where I talk about how it's going to be my seventeenth Valentine's Day single this year. Am I worried about never being able to get a boyfriend? Nah.


No comments: