Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Dolly.

Will be in a plane in exactly twenty-four hours' time, on my way back to home sweet home and the bliss of celebrating traditional Chinese events.

Oh feeling so chuffed.

Haven't packed yet though. It scares me, because it seems like the more I travel the later I leave my packing till. It's not apathy; it's more like I know what I want to do, so I'm not worrying so much about it anymore.

Was listening to The White Stripes earlier on. I like their songs because Jack White has this penchant for ridiculously sexy riffs.

Now 'Show Me How To Live' by Audioslave has come up on my iTunes playlist, and I just had to turn it up. I absolutely adore this song. Also, I've kinda become conditioned to listening to it really loud 'cause I like to drum to this song.


Today's a Friday, because we had a timetable switch and as I always say, we kinda tend to deduce the day of the week by the subjects we take on that day, and not vice versa. And therefore today's a Friday.

It's ridiculous. It feels like a Friday, but we all know it isn't.

Cell Bio was fun. Teacher has a sense of humour, and I think I'm liking him increasingly every lesson.

Did some integration during Math (which I've totally forgotten how to do). Mr Chia rocks, because he says the funniest things without actually intending to be funny, and when we crack up in class he's all like, "Excuse me, can I have your attention please?". Oh man, inside jokes.

Econs was pretty weird, 'cause we spent half our time cutting up pieces of coloured paper and the other half listening to our teacher talk about scarcity and how countries should trade and cooperate with each other.

Pretty clueless during Physics. It's kind of sad, because although I would love to take all three Sciences next year, I have to face reality and admit that I just can't do it.

Some (many) things I'm just not cut out for, you know.


CCA, CCA. So much stuff I don't know about my own CCA. Pretty sad, but you know, one can learn.

Internet connection's acting up pretty strangely, so going off now before it like, explodes or something.


Night.


P.S. Speaking of spontaneous combustion, we had our fire drill today. No, we couldn't set anyone on fire, and it ate into our break time, so yeah. Not really ideal.

No comments: