Friday, February 18, 2011

Creepy.

Oh the internet connection.

It's starting to become habitual, this complaining about our hostel internet connection. But it's just so frustratingly atrocious, one has to vent, or one'll probably explode.

It's sad because it's like my life revolves around the Internet. Which sort of makes writing for English nowadays easier, 'cause it's all about mass media, and I basically live off media.

I have to say, I think I might be in love with Boyce Avenue's cover of Chris Brown's 'Forever'. It's a great song, and they've brought it down to a level that makes it feel especially intimate. It's a thing acoustic covers do, very much like Jake Bruene's cover of Katy Perry's 'Firework' (to be honest with you, the original version bugs me because I don't think Katy Perry's supposed to reach those notes).


School today was a session of information overloading during Bio, Math test during Math, pseudo daydreaming during Econs, and epic amounts of lameness during Physics.

Meiosis is an amazingly awesome process. Such randomness. There will never be another me (or the chances of that happening are ridiculously teeny, and therefore negligible), or another you, or another anyone else who's ever existed on this planet. One and only. Sure, there might be alternate universes out there, but that's another story.

Math test was passable, so let's just leave it at that.

I like that Geog concepts can be applied in answering Econs questions. I like Geog, and I think I might like Econs as well. We'll see how it turns out. It's sad that I come to a Math and Science school to want to major in humanities subjects. I think I might be a failure.

Mr Yeo injured his ankle, so therefore in addition to his constantly lame jokes, we had literal lameness in class today. Oh so very, very lame. Puns are like, the lowest form of jokes, in my opinion.


Remind me to start being productive during CCA.


Okay, I'mma be off now. Have Glee to watch.

Adieu.


P.S. I'm a week behind the Shaytards' vlogs. Have I really been that busy? I doubt it.


No comments: