Friday, February 11, 2011

Narcissistic.

Listening to Coldplay's 'Moses' now, because I randomly clicked and that's where my mouse ended up.

It's a good song, yeah.

Can barely keep my eyes open at the moment, but yeah, it's a Friday night and deep inside I'm feeling completely elated. The weekend's here, which means I can finally wake up considerably later than on weekdays. Yay.

Physics in-class assignment this morning was all right. Mr Yeo wasn't here so Mr Yuen came to give it to us. Attempted to con him into thinking it was open book, but he didn't fall for it. But it was okay closed book anyway.

Had Bio straight after that. Some confusing mitosis stuff.

Had Math right after Bio, and Econs right after Math. Having a string of lessons back-to-back kind of drains you, but it's good to have everything out of the way before a long break up to CCA, 'cause there was no Physics in the afternoon.

Went over to 03 to play around with their musical equipment. Fun stuff, that.

Kind of accomplished nothing during CCA, 'cause we ended up just sitting around trying to hack into Victoria's iPhone and making it look like we were brainstorming instead.


Had dinner out with Wai Yin, MJ, Woan Chyi, Wee Thean, KT and Adithya after CCA. Been wanting to go out for a week, so my stomach feels quite satisfied with the amount and quality of food I've put in it tonight. Oh Rocky's Pizza has such awesome pizza. And it's gentle on the wallet, too.

Played half-pool half-Munchkin Quest (a way more awesome yet way more tediously complicated version of Munchkin) with Woan Chyi, Wee Thean and KT after we walked back.

Is it nerdy that we spent our Friday night playing nerdy board games? I think so.


Okay, falling asleep as I type. I must be really, really boring in order to have put myself to sleep while typing.

Night.


No comments: