Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Truman Show.

All right, I've finally managed to overcome Internet connection-related problems long enough to come here and post about it.

Been off Twitter all day 'cause of school and the mysterious sudden lack of wifi in my room. How strange.

Oh, it's so slow, but you know, Twitter needs me (or rather, vice versa). Heard about Shar and Manda meeting up with Ashley, and Stella and I just felt horribly envious. Why aren't we ever in Brunei when things happen?

Tired, but the weekend's just around the corner, and therefore it's okay to stay up late because Fridays are awesome that way.

It's been ridiculously fast, this week. It's like just yesterday it was Sunday and we were dreading yet another week of school ahead of us. But in the blink of an eye, like whoa, where did my week go?

PE today, which made the rest of the day pass by in a sort of blur. Like you're tired but you're not. It's hard to describe.

Spent the break before Malay talking to Rania and MJ about TalentSearch. Decisions, decisions. Do I join? Do I not join? If I do, what songs do I do? If I don't, would it feel weird 'cause a lot of people I know are joining?

I might do it, you know. It's just that I don't want to seem horribly desperate.

Nah, I'll be fine.


English was sort of torturous. It's not that I didn't like the movie Mr Chin showed us (The Truman Show). In fact, I thought it was quite good. But you know, the (purposely) awkward camera angles and (intentionally) horrible script almost killed me inside.

It gets you thinking, it does. It makes you wonder about things, about reality, about why people are so weird, et cetera. Oh so confused.


Better go off now. Math test tomorrow and I'd want to be prepared for that.

Night.


P.S. Why is the hostel printer so unreliable?

No comments: