Saturday, February 19, 2011

Pervert smile.

Listening to 'Let It Be' by The Beatles ('cause I like to state the obvious), 'cause Wee Thean's grown a sudden obsession with them and tagged us on Facebook about it.

Mmm yeah. I need more songs by The Beatles. I think people with parents growing up in the "Beatles era" would definitely be familiar with them. Sad for those who don't, though. Such legends.

Busy day today.

Went out to the High Comm again to like, do stuff. Practiced national anthems for a bit, then tried to teach Faiz how to whistle (I have epic footage of this, which will probably go up on Facebook sometime soon).

People should definitely know how to whistle. To me, it's like one of those life skills you can't go without. It's cool to know how to whistle, you know? I don't understand how people don't bother learning how. Maybe it's 'cause I'm so old and been whistling since I was about seven, and therefore can't remember what it's like to not be able to whistle. Who knows.

Came back, then had to go out straight away for our cluster outing (in a café really, really far away from school).

Had fun, actually. Who says I don't talk to the hostel girls in my year? I totally do. They're fun to talk to.

Ended up waiting forever for our food to arrive, so arrived back here pretty late. Now I've got like, work to do and sleep to have.


Okay, going off now. Been a long day.

Night.


P.S. Boon Xin claims I have a "pervert smile". What exactly defines a pervert smile?

No comments: