Thursday, February 24, 2011

Stuffed.

Okay, okay, fast post for tonight, 'cause I've got a cell Bio quiz tomorrow I don't want to fail, and it's late and I'm tired and sleepy but oh so full.

Oh so full.

We only eat like this once a year, so we figured that if we didn't eat all day, we'd have more space to fill with good, free food.

But yeah, I don't know if that's abuse of our National Day celebration. I sure hope not.

Oh that sense of unity amongst Bruneians, where we stuff our faces and take photographs and laugh at ourselves doing stupid things.

I love our National Day celebrations. One of the best events of the year, I think.

Feels so much like a Friday night 'cause yesterday was Thursday, but today's Wednesday and I have a sneaking suspicion this timetable swap thing is messing with my mind.


Had awesome fun during Bio D today, 'cause we got to look at shells and an octopus, a squid, a cuttlefish, and an earthworm (who was still very much alive, unlike the rest of the specimens).

Finished it in time, which was a first. Usually I spend forever drawing the diagrams, but there was only one required for this prac so I had plenty of leftover time to play around with the earthworm.

Okay that's enough for now. Nothing else eventful happened and man I am sleepy.

I think all my energy's been channelled to the digestion of food.

Arrivederci.


P.S. It's time the real work started.


No comments: