Friday, February 25, 2011

Pride.

Okay, because I'm too impatient to wait until my 1000th post, I'm going to point out that this is my 900th.

When I think of all the time I've wasted typing these out, it kinda makes me wish I'd never started this blogging thing in the first place. But then I look back at all the awesome things I've written about my life (yes, my ego is huge) and I think, then again, it's not bad after all, to invest some time into recording things worth remembering in the future.


Speaking of things worth remembering, I definitely do not want to remember how today's Bio quiz went down, because I got freaked out halfway through due to the MCQ answers that coincidentally spelt out a certain word, and then I just stopped thinking and I'm probably going to do horribly for it.

Oh well. Lesson learnt. Don't waste time looking for coincidences and don't waste time procrastinating. Bad for you.


Prac was the most unproductive session ever. Probably ever in the history of my life. Got close to nothing accomplished, but that's okay because I bet everyone else didn't get much done either. Oh cell staining, why are you so hard to perfect?

Math was okay, really. Vectors are fine. Every time I look at the word I inevitably think of Vector from 'Despicable Me', and him going "I'm Vector! With both magnitude and direction!". Oh my life is sad.

Econs was well, sleepy, but made some sense, because it is really mostly common sense.

Had the most boring break ever, and then CCA.

I really want us to produce things for CCA, you know. I don't want us to end up all talk with nothing to prove ourselves with. We need videos and without effort that's not going to happen any time sooner.

I need a brainstorming cap or something. I've heard of those. They're supposed to help you think.

Ideas are hard to come by nowadays. Sometimes when they come to you when you're not thinking about it. Hard to force brainstorming, but it's depressing when we're just sitting there and people assume we're not doing anything.


Okay, enough for now. Have other things to be doing.

Night.


P.S. Quote of the day: "Presenting the hit single Tik and also Tok, by the rapper Ke-dollar sign-Ha." Oh Glee.

P.P.S. Speaking of Glee, MCR was on the previous episode of Glee. I'm so proud. They do write good songs, don't they?

No comments: