Monday, February 21, 2011

The Doppler Effect.

Waiting for Glee to load, so I'm here to talk about life.

Which I do pretty much every day, so not much difference there.

So yeah, it's the start of a new week today. Went through things during English, and did some integration during Math, but when Physics came by everyone (in our half of the class) was higher than usual (and that's saying a lot, 'cause we're sort of high in every single class).

Must be the green tea. I'm unsure.

But man were we high. Lame jokes all around, yeah.

Yos and I came to some sort of revelation in class. What's most weird about our school is not that we make lame, extremely nerdy jokes regular people wouldn't find funny, but that we find our jokes absolutely hilarious.

Why? What's wrong with us? God knows.

But you know, it's good to have things to laugh about, nerdy and no-lifer or not.


Okay, going off now. Have television shows to watch, and work to do.

Night.


P.S. The Big Bang Theory references in class ftw. I love 405.

P.P.S. Mass 203 convo on MSN now. Man I miss 203.


No comments: