Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Butt worms.

Here's me wishing I had more songs from Chameleon Circuit, because they're awesome. But the internet connection is so slow I can't really check any more out, and if I wanted to download any it'd take me ages.

Listening to Kurt Schneider's cover of 'I Will Follow You Into The Dark' now, 'cause I totally support YouTubers.

Wednesday today, so we did stuff like Bio D, and Math, and skipping Da Vinci.

Yeah, about that. Kind of sort of volunteered to manage the slideshow presentation for our research congress 2011, so was able to hang around the Audi control room all afternoon. How fun and productive, yeah.

We're ahead of most classes for Bio D, so did some epic slacking in class. Watched random videos about molluscs and marine creatures and whatnot.

Quiz was retarded.


Short post for today, 'cause honestly, nothing much happened.

Adieu.


P.S. The EOS photography competition we've been talking about has a new theme of the month. Hopefully our gusto doesn't die down.

No comments: