Monday, February 07, 2011

Talking iMacs.

Been fighting a fever ever since I got back, and I'm glad to say I'm winning. Take that, foreign bodies.

Speaking of Take That, I'm listening to them at the moment. I only have two songs, but they are a really good pair of songs.

Anyway, been out for a while 'cause I got taken over by some massive throat infection that took away my voice for two days (which is horrible because I really do like to talk, and I kinda like the sound of my own voice).

People go home for CNY to eat their hearts out and put on loads of weight, but I lost weight instead. I'm not quite sure if this is a good thing though, 'cause losing weight 'cause of illness isn't good weight lost.


English was okay, 'cause of Joo Kee's epic racism, and Math was okay too, 'cause of Mr Chia's magical equation-solving.

Physics was funny, 'cause of Mr Yeo's weird demos. It's like everyone in our school has the potential to be really, really retarded.

And because we're weird that way, we think people acting like retards is funny.


Got weirded out during CCA. Got rickrolled by one of our iMacs after we realised it started talking. At first it was just random phrases, and then it started quoting Rick Astley. It was weird.


Okay, going off now. I have Glee to watch.

Night.


P.S. Hearing news about Kubica's crash kinda made me realised how close the new F1 season is. Oh how I've missed it.

P.P.S. Apparently a lot of people have Googled 'My iMac is talking to me'. How interesting.

No comments: