Thursday, February 10, 2011

Invasion.

Tired, but man it's a Friday tomorrow, so I'm definitely in no mood to sleep early.

Although yeah, that all depends on my physical capability to stay awake.

Almost died during PE today, because I'm just so horribly unfit. It's so uncool to be unfit. I'm uncool that way. It's sad, 'cause when you know you used to go for training six days a week, and could do splits, and now feel as if you can't do a thing, it's like you've just let yourself go.

Oh man, what have I done to myself?

Tsk I disappoint me.


Having Malay and Geog back to back in three and a half hours is kind of brain-numbing. It's like in Malay we sort of attempt to do things in a language where I have close to no mastery, and in Geog we sort of attempt to do things in a language where I perhaps have some grasp of, but have nothing to say.

Yeah I do like Geog, but it's just that it's like we're not actually learning anything. This population stuff just needs some common sense, and I find myself wishing for more physical geog, 'cause that way we actually learn new things.


Slept during English. Not because I'm insolent or anything, but 'cause Mr Chin's on childcare leave (according to Wee Thean) and I was tired.

Did more integration during Math. Felt like I was dying, because you know, it's Math, and you know, it was the end of the day. Horribleness.


Okay, going off now. Sleep is needed.

Night.


P.S. The Year 5s' post-CNY dinner reminded us it's our turn to stay in the hostel next year. Oh God help us (those who're already staying here).


No comments: