Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Sparklers.

Oh man, feeling hungry right now, but dinner's in a while so I'm cool to wait.

Usually I blog at night, but lately I've been sick (like, literally) and tired, so you know, I try to sleep earlier. Try. And end up not posting, because it makes me feel as if I'm not staying up to do things.

Anyway, school's been fine. Deadlines approaching, and here's hoping to us getting by them.

Bio was really disgusting today, 'cause Ms Lim showed us horrifying images of worms crawling out of people in colour. It was terrible. No, I don't like being shown revolting things. There's no reason to scar myself permanently.

Math was all about finding the area under graphs through integration. Oh so fun, so fun.

Did our Chem project practical today, and finished it under an hour. Perhaps it was 'cause our experiment was pretty simple compared to others, or maybe it was 'cause of Yos' epic efficience. Or both. I think both.

Had time to spare, so Insan and Kian Wee tried to stack and unstack our styrofoam cups like those cup stacking pros. Conclusion: This stuff ain't easy.


Kind of almost fell asleep during Da Vinci, but managed to keep myself awake. It's kind of horrible to sit in the front row during a mass lecture, because whoever's speaking is just there right in front of you and it's a bit creepy.


Okay, going off now. Need to shower and like, do laundry.

Arrivederci.


P.S. I have this ever-growing urge to go out and eat my heart out. It's awesome because that means my appetite is finally back.


No comments: