Monday, February 14, 2011

"Did you just say the -word?"

There's an unplugged live performance of 'Sunday Morning' by Maroon 5 on YouTube, and I can't seem to find it. But I know it's there, 'cause I've seen it before and absolutely loved it.

Now I don't know where it went and that makes me sad. Sometimes you just get those cravings.


Monday today. I just felt like saying that 'cause tomorrow's a Wednesday and it's weird that way. Wednesday will be Tuesday though. Which means that our Bio quiz gets pushed forward to tomorrow. Yay.

So yeah, had English, where we talked about the mass media. Again.

Math was about more integration. Was kinda sad 'cause Mr Chia was stressed over us not knowing how to do our graded exercise. I guess this translates into more motivation to do well for the test. It sucks seeing teachers depressed over our results. Well, most teachers.

Practical-ed during Physics. Had horrible luck with our equipment, but managed to pull through, 'cause Yos is one of those people who hardly ever screw up for a practical.

But now we've got a problem, 'cause he forgot to send ourselves part of the data. Oh so complicated.


Tried to brainstorm during CCA, but just like, died. Was ridiculously cold in the library. It sort of froze up my brain or something.

Watched Ash, Jun Han and Chee Ying film some random video instead. I still think we don't have enough equipment to go around.


Went out to eat afterwards, because we were trying to find out who Aisyah's "hot guy" is. Ended up not accomplishing anything at all, and then GG-ed when I got back.

Oh so tired.

Need sleep now.

Adieu.


P.S. Oh, and happy Valentine's day.

No comments: