Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"I know it's my destiny." -Pokémon OST

Listening to the Pokémon season 1 opening theme at the moment, because I find it highly inspirational.

I mean, just look at the lyrics. "I want to be the very best/Like no one ever was.../I will travel across the land/Searching far and wide/.../It's you and me/I know it's my destiny/Our hearts so true/Our courage will pull us through/.../Every challenge along the way/With courage I will face/I will battle every day/To claim my rightful place/Come with me/The time is right/There's no better team/Arm in arm we'll win the fight/It's always been our dream..."

You see that? It's ridiculously inspirational. It tells us to strive forward, to have dreams and ambitions, and that when we persevere and do the right things and work hard we'll be able to achieve them.

Kids nowadays don't know what they're missing out on. Such legendary (pun intended) Pokémon brilliance.

Oh those were the days, those were the days.

Tomorrow's a Thursday, so I'm bracing myself for PE, but our PE teacher promised us no running this week. Hmm. It's all a matter of trust.

More FFB during Malay today (FFB being Faiz's acronym for 'Frasa-Frasa Berbunga'), and then like, sort of wrote a karangan.

Then had Chem, where we had to deal with drawing out confusing thermochemical cycles and calculating latent energy and things like that. Oh yeah, Chem.

Hung out in 03 before Econs, 'cause that's where all the musical instruments are kept. Turned into an impromptu jamming/sort-of-campfire singing session. Fun. Which reminds me why I need to expand my popular generic pop song repertoire.

Almost fell asleep during Econs, but you know, pulled through. Must've been the high-ness breakdown from yesterday.


Okay, I'mma go off now. Have Geog to read up on.

Night.


P.S. Are we in a huge mess tomorrow, or what? PE first thing in the morning, followed by a karangan test, followed by a Geog sharing session, followed by an essay test for English. Oh so much writing.


No comments: