Sunday, November 18, 2007

Aiieeee!

Just looking at that word makes me laugh. I was at Neko's a few days ago, and we were trying to imagine the audience and being on stage. Somehow she dropped her "microphone" and then said, "Aieee!"
God, it was so funny. So today during our practice we couldn't stop laughing because of that. Pray I forget this before Wednesday or we are so dead.

This morning I woke up to the sound of rain. Ahh... I love the sound of rain, pitter-pattering when it comes in contact with the ground, the roof, pretty much everything. There's a rule we have in my Maths class. If it's raining, no Maths. So far in the year it has never rained during a Maths lesson, I don't know whether my teacher's just lucky or what. The funny thing was, it rained during our Maths 1 EOY exam. Sheng and Nabil both turned to me and we were signaling "Yes! No Maths!!!" to each other. Silently, of course. Heh.
Another reason why I like rain is that it's so cooling, so refreshing, just brings everything once dry and dying back to life again. Until it floods my street... Then, well, it's still cool. XD Sorry to those guys whose stuff gets damaged everytime it floods.
It's not hot, either. Pleasantly cool.

The fingers on my left hand hurt. Seriously. They feel slightly uncomfortable when I type. I think I've been practicing too much. Or maybe it's because I hardly practice anyway? I don't know. But hey, no pain no gain.

No comments: