Sunday, November 11, 2007

Multi-listening: Two ears for everyone.

I was at my dad's friend's place this afternoon for lunch. Pretty boring, considering the rest of the guests were either little kids or grown-ups who paid least attention to me whatsoever. Which is good. I like it that way.

So I sat down on one of the chairs at the dining table and strained my ears to hear what everybody was trying to say at the same time. Over at the kids's section they were screaming something about chicken, the dads' about some guy being CEO and the mums' about parenting. My mind kind of went berserk. Not good for the health. Please don't try this at home. Or wherever you are.

I made my escape at one o'clock, when my mum left the gathering to send me and Jan(who arrived late) to town. I had a meeting with my friends at The Mall(yes, that mall) and Jan went to see his friends at Escapade. One thing I know for sure now...I'm such a shortie compared to them. *sniff* Not my fault. Blame the genes.

Stardust was a kinda okay movie, the storyline was fine. It wasn't exactly witty, but the accents made it seem quite a nice change from all the American movies I'd been watching.

I'm kinda busy, preparing myself for the next week. We have two performances on the 20th and 21st respectively. It's the time of the year where Neko and I practice hard in order not to make fools of ourselves like last time. So embarrassing. The good thing is that we'll have plenty of time for practicing. Monday and Tuesday have been made official school holidays for my school. Yay!

MS so doesn't suck that way.

No comments: