Sunday, November 25, 2007

My house got Wi-fi.

My dad brought his router home yesterday. Now he's in his room toying with my iPod Touch. He seems to be having fun with Google.

I went to St. Andrew's Speech Day today. It was...weird. First time I attended without getting some prize, and the building changed. It looked very different, though I was still hit with nostalgia. But I don't miss that place as much as I thought I would.
It was boring. That's all I can say. Afterwards we walked to Chai's house, with Stella complaining all the way. We both leeched a few songs off him and played a game of Civilization IV.
We played hotseat. Chai ruled with some Chinese guy, me with Catherine of Russia, and Stella with...Ghandi. Haha. I chose that one for her. St. Petersburg was renamed St. Peanut and Delhi Donkey. Then Stel's warrior killed my archer, who later was killed by my other archer. And while all that was happening, Chai went and took over the city of Donkey, where there were a lot of cows. We seriously are screwed up people, aren't we?
So listen up, kids, CIV may be a great game, but it is not a study reference. I repeat, NOT A STUDY REFERENCE. Thank you.