Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Crappy AND boring.

My dad went to KL this morning, I didn't even know about that until I got home and realised he was only coming back from "work" on Friday.

I think the highlight of the day was that I kissed a door. Truth or Dare, one of the world's stupidest games. It's a lose-lose situation. Sad. I don't know why I even bother to play.
Oh yeah, Wani bought cake for all of us. Mmm. I like cake. I just found out a cake called Zwetschgendatschi. There's a Wiki link, but it's in German or something.
Also, she managed to buy this giant slice of watermelon from the canteen for only one dollar. We were laughing like mad trying to imagine her eat that. One of the teachers in MS, whose name I can't spell, advised Wani to eat on the grass, then spit the seeds out so we can have our very own MS watermelons. Interesting idea, wasn't it? We should've entertained the notion, because we ended up cutting the thing with forks, making me eat large chunks of watermelon(I'm still not sure if that was safe to eat. Could've been poisoned or something), flooding a table in 3T with watermelon juice and taking too many pictures of Maz eating watermelon for comfort. .

No comments: