Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Acorn.

CIV update:

The city of Acorn was created. Thousands flock to city as some sort of blue dye was abundant in its vicinity. Though still unconnected to the capital, Peanut, I am certain it will thrive in all it's "blue-ness". Probably all the guys who live there look like Sully from Monsters Inc. or those zombie/vampire peeps in The Sims 2. I know it's lame, but hey, name me somebody blue and famous and I'll change it.

The Persian leader, Cyrus the Great has let Hell in on his world map.
He greeted me with, "The Psycho Princess, wise Hellian leader."

My response, "Dude, I like your style. Let's part-ay!"
My response in game, "Let us make peace."

Those idiots of a Hapshepsut and Huayna Capac are still holding their grudges against me 'cause Egypt wants me to cut trade relations with the Incan and vice versa. Your heads will so look good on the end of a pole, you puny leaders.

~*~*~

Tomorrow, the Junior Speech Competition Finals will be held in the Auditorium.
Attending: Several hundred stultified students, plus some frustrated teachers.
Imagine sucking in front of THAT lot. *shudders* No, not happening. After all, we slaved for days practicing, right? Right? Right?!?

Ahem. So moving on... Neko and I spent our time after break in the Audi, practicing. Sitting cross-legged on the stage, my right foot went numb. It just made me want to sing, "I've become so numb, I can't feel you there, nor anything else, not that you would care..." XD
*I did not make an error in the Numb lyrics. I just changed it a bit, in case you're a Linkin Park fan. So...yeah.*
When I went back to the Audi with my guitar, I found Muiz draped in a deco cloth and Neko turned to me and said, "Nah, your beloved ah." I was like, "O-kaaaaaayyy..." O.o??? What happened there?

No comments: