Friday, November 09, 2007

Purpose of Extra-Curricular Activities

"To show in your CV one day that you were not only good in studies, but also that you were good in other activities as well."

So said our head of CCA.

But that is only a very rare case. So says I, "To show that not only you sucked at your studies, but also that you sucked in every other activity you have ever joined."

Does anyone know anything about the bridge chords for Jamie Scott and The Town's song, When Will I See Your Face Again? It's something like A Dm G A and the rest I don't know. Neko's getting her *cough cough* boyfriend to figure it out but I doubt he can. No offence.

I wish my life were a lot less simpler. And that I could just get that Macbook I wanted (that runs Leopard). My dad got me an iPod Touch, but since my eMac runs Mac OSX 10.3.9, I can't use it. So now we have to go out and try to get Tiger because my eMac can't run Leopard. It's like having the tastiest slice of cake in the world in front of you to eat but you have your mouth sewn shut. Argh.

No, I'm not pessimistic, just in a bad mood.

No comments: