Friday, November 23, 2007

My new iMac.

It rocks! With it's 20 inch screen, cool keyboard, mouse and Leopard, this computer is awesome. I'd describe all its features, but I'm lazy. Heh. 'Cause there are so many good ones. Hey Apple, hire me as your sales agent. I'd do good, I promise! I convinced Chai to buy one earlier in the year, and now his PC sits there gathering dust.

I've just finished transferring my music into iTunes from my old eMac, and now into my iPod Touch. Oh, that thing is hella cool. The slide to open, the everything. Simply awesome. I know I lack words to describe it though. Maybe great? Brilliant? Excellent? But they're not the ones I'd use. It's just plain COOL.
My eMac is starting to have problems. Maybe it's sad 'cause I won't use it anymore... You never know. The thing won't shut down properly, makes my pendrive have problems and much more. I hope it'll last until I copy the rest of my documents over to this computer, especially my writing.

No comments: