Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The International Convention Centre.

Teacher's day at ICC. (Ice cream Chocolate Cake)

- I found out Muiz is in the choir. Now I can add that to my list of reasons why I don't want to join.

- The Most Crappy Teacher Of All Time Award goes to Cikgu ******* for being so bossy even on stage and telling Neko and the Form One actors that they were "kurang ajar".

- Neko simply cannot perform under stress. I don't want to go too much into it, but I'll let you know she cried because of that effing teacher.

- Dewi and Mel did two songs, Dewi sang and Mel played guitar.

- There's this guy who did two Eric Clapton songs, Tears In Heaven and Wonderful Tonight.

- I got a blue balloon. XD

- The MPs did this really funny drama where it all started with a Teacher's Day celebration at the beach, attended by Agent 007.5(the name's Bond, people), your friendly neighbourhood Spiderman, Awang Budiman, and finally, Rihanna(some guy in a pink shirt and equally pink tudong swinging "her umbre-ella" about). Their teacher(Master Yoda) had been kidnapped by Mawi and they then embarked on some mission to save him. You have to see it to laugh. Hilarious.
The ending went something like, "And so, Spiderman became Batman(due to his constant saying of 'to the Batmobile!'), James Bond married Rihanna and they had a son called *don't remember* Bond, and Awang Budiman became the SEA games mascot."

- It was also the National Chair Carrying Day. 'Cause we were made to carry the chairs about.

- It's Ashley's birthday today.

- I won CIV for the first time in my life yesterday. Forgot to mention. Some lousy Time Victory. But hey, it's a first.

- How many legitimate kinds of jam are there?

- I should shut up now.

- Okay. Shutting up.... I mean, 'Windows is shutting down...please wait.'

- Shut down complete. Oh for goodness sake, shut up already! Wait, I'm not talking, so I can't shut up. I'll just stop typing then.

No comments: